The purpose of the conferences, seminars and workshops organized by the Center is to inform participants about big data and data analytics with a range of presentations that appeal to laypeople, members of the scientific community and everyone in between, providing a solution to the need for education in this area.
Thematic workshops are different from conferences and seminars because they allow participants to interact among themselves as well as with the trainer, exchange information, engage in joint projects with the industry, and perform technical analyses with participant groups in niche areas.
- Medical Image Understanding Workshop, August 6-7
- VERİM Graduation Project Awards, June 23
- Women in Data Science - Istanbul, May 21
- Parallel Computing on GPUs with CUDA, April 26-27
- Blockchain School, March 7-9
- EuroCC@Türkiye Graph School, November 17-20
- EuroCC@Türkiye Summer School: Big Data and Geometric Deep Learning, August 23-24
- Bilim Akademisi Machine Learning Summer School (BAYÖYO 2021), June 23-25 [website] [videos]
- Women in Data Science 2021 (WIDS 2021), March 7
- EuroCC@Türkiye High-Performance Computing Winter School, February 8-13
- Machine Learning Summer School, September 24-26
- Sabancı Holding Advanced Data Analytics Academy (IVAA 2019), April - October
- Machine Learning Summer School, September 7-8
- VERIM 2nd Industry Workshop, May 24
- Deep Learning and High-Performance Computing seminar series, Feb-March
- Sabancı Holding Advanced Data Analytics Academy (IVAA 2018), September
- Machine Learning Summer School (VBYO 2018) TETAM, Kandilli, August 10-12
- VERİM SuDer Turkish news corpus is available, March
- SU-Havelsan Laboratory was opened within CEDA. November
- Big Data Industry Conference, October 30
- We organized two summer schools named "Yapay Öğrenmenin Matematiksel Temelleri" in Nesin Matematik Köyü. The first of these schools was held between 20-23 October 2016 and the second was held between 20-23 April 2017.
- Center of Excellence in Data Analytics opens