The purpose of the conferences, seminars and workshops organized by the Center are to inform participants about big data and data analytics with a range of presentations that appeal to laypeople, members of the scientific community and everyone in between, providing a solution to the need for education in this area.
Thematic workshops are different from conferences and seminars because they allow participants to interact among themselves as well as with the trainer, exchange information, engage in joint projects with the industry, and perform technical analyses with participant groups in niche areas.
- Bilim Akademisi Machine Learning Summer School 2021 (BAYÖYO 2021), June 23-25
- Women in Data Science Conference 2021 (WIDS 2021), March 7th, 2021 [poster] [web site]
- Machine Learning Summer School, September 24-26, 2020
- Machine Learning Summer School, September 7-8, 2019
- VERIM 2nd Industry Workshop May 24th, 2019
- Deep Learning and High Performance Computing seminar series, Feb-March 2019.
- The Deep Learning and High Performance Computing seminar series was held in March-April at SU. September, 2018
- Sabancı Holding Advanced Data Analytics Academy (IVAA) was held at SU. September 2018
- Machine Learning Summer School (VBYO2018) was held between 10-12 August in TETAM, Kandilli. August 10-12, 2018
- VERİM SuDer Turkish news corpus is available. March 2018
- SU-Havelsan Laboratory was opened within CEDA. November 2017
- Big Data Industry Conference, October 30th, 2017